The Accidents Caused by Personnel Behavior Violations
- Rui Tong, Yingying Yang, Jing Jin, Qinghao Wang, Enlu Wang, Lu Han, Jia Shan, Bo Li, Peng Liu, Ning Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Rui Tong
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.11How to use a DOI?
- Serious violation, Behavior violation, Cognitive process, Emotional process, Will process
- Through the analysis of the violation, we can see that the violation can be divided into serious violation and general violation according to the possible consequences. There are 58 behaviors in violation of regulations. The psychological process consists of three parts: cognitive process, emotional process and will process. The three psychological processes of cognition, emotion and will are interrelated, mutually promoted and unified. Through the analysis of a case, it shows that the problem of personnel violation is prominent, the pertinence and effectiveness of training need to be strengthened, the awareness of safety and risk is not strong. It is necessary to actively carry out the activities of eliminating behavior and violating regulations, so as to make employees realize that "violation of regulations is the source of accidents and violation of regulations is the source of casualties".
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rui Tong AU - Yingying Yang AU - Jing Jin AU - Qinghao Wang AU - Enlu Wang AU - Lu Han AU - Jia Shan AU - Bo Li AU - Peng Liu AU - Ning Zhang PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - The Accidents Caused by Personnel Behavior Violations BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.11 ID - Tong2018/05 ER -