Analysis on Harm of Device Violation
- Xinhua Zhao, Bo Zhu, Chuang Wang, Yanhai Huang, Changxin Ge, Guanqiao Hao, Xue Wang, Wei Zhang, Xinnan Xie, Wenfeng Hao
- Corresponding Author
- Xinhua Zhao
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.12How to use a DOI?
- Device violation, Safety train, No violation, Habitual violation
- Device violation refers to tools and safety protection for production equipment, facilities, environment and operations, but it doesn't meet the requirements of regulation, stipulation, standard and anti-accident measure, which can't guarantee unsafe factor of reliably person, power grid and device safety. There are 19 cases of installation violations. and it states the hazard of device violation. The anti-device violation work should be around the five links of "prevention, inspection, correction, punishment and training", through continuous improvement of rules and regulations, and strengthening education training, the company organizes "no violation of enterprises", "no violation of regulations" and "no violation of employees" activities. Through analyzing the case, the importance of anti-devices violation is illustrated.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xinhua Zhao AU - Bo Zhu AU - Chuang Wang AU - Yanhai Huang AU - Changxin Ge AU - Guanqiao Hao AU - Xue Wang AU - Wei Zhang AU - Xinnan Xie AU - Wenfeng Hao PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Analysis on Harm of Device Violation BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.12 ID - Zhao2018/05 ER -