Discussion on How to Supervise the Safety of Temporary Electricity in Construction
- Hua Zhang, Xiaolei Yang, Chenghao Lan, Shuai Wang, Jia Liu, Pin Dong, Hui Chen, Lei Feng, Qi Wang, Yang Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Hua Zhang
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.14How to use a DOI?
- Temporary electricity; Electrical safety; Safety
- In view of the safety problem of construction temporary electricity use, it is expounded that the distribution network has low voltage level, but the types of electrical equipment are complex, the users are uneven, and there is a great risk of electric shock. Aiming at the problem of leakage in distribution line, the system analysis of leakage protection is carried out first, and then the correct use of leakage protection in distribution network is studied. In the end, the common problems of leakage protection are discussed from the aspects of human and material, and the solutions are given. The research of leakage protection has the significance of promoting the application of leakage protection. It can let the staff understand the correct use of leakage protection, and has a certain promotion value.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hua Zhang AU - Xiaolei Yang AU - Chenghao Lan AU - Shuai Wang AU - Jia Liu AU - Pin Dong AU - Hui Chen AU - Lei Feng AU - Qi Wang AU - Yang Hu PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Discussion on How to Supervise the Safety of Temporary Electricity in Construction BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.14 ID - Zhang2018/05 ER -