The Importance of Power Safety Management
- Jiatian Bai, Fuliang Zhang, Ye Wei, Chengye Yuan, Qidong Zhao, Yang Hu, Wei Li, Yan Zhao, Huiyan Li, Yaowei Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Jiatian Bai
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.15How to use a DOI?
- Power security; Control; Dispatch; Evaluation
- The power safety management is interpreted from four aspects: power safety control, power safety dispatch, power safety evaluation and power safety management, which puts forward some problems that should be paid attention to and some measures that can be taken by the point of view of power safety management. Based on the analysis of some common problems in power safety above, this paper expounds power safety management as a whole. Power safety production is not only a complex system engineering, but also the foundation of power enterprises and even the whole society reform, development and stability. The importance of power safety management should be fully recognized.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiatian Bai AU - Fuliang Zhang AU - Ye Wei AU - Chengye Yuan AU - Qidong Zhao AU - Yang Hu AU - Wei Li AU - Yan Zhao AU - Huiyan Li AU - Yaowei Wu PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - The Importance of Power Safety Management BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.15 ID - Bai2018/05 ER -