The Change and Development of Individual Project --Based on the Evolution of Code of Point Rhythmic Gymnastics 2017-2020
- Yun Gu, Bing Shi, Yuliang Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Yun Gu
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.17How to use a DOI?
- rhythmic; gymnastics; rules; changes; development
- International Federation of Gymnastics constantly adjusted rules along with the development of competitive sports. This study proposed certain theoretical foundations for the future development of rhythmic gymnastics. Rhythmic gymnastics event is developing towards artistic, diversified and precise direction with higher requirement on athletes. Rhythmic gymnastics’ scoring rule in the version of 2013-2016 and 2017-2020 of International Federation of Gymnastics were compared, literature review methods and summary and induction, to analyze the main characteristics of new rules, to predict the development of tendency of rhythmic gymnastics. A conclusion could be obtained: the rhythmic gymnastics development in China is at a rise phase, thus there is a large gap between rhythmic gymnastics of China and powerful nations worldwide in terms of art arrangement.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yun Gu AU - Bing Shi AU - Yuliang Sun PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - The Change and Development of Individual Project --Based on the Evolution of Code of Point Rhythmic Gymnastics 2017-2020 BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.17 ID - Gu2018/05 ER -