Motion Analysis of Hammer Throw Technique of the World Top Female Athletes
- Liqiang Li, Bingjun Wan, Cheng Guo, Yuliang Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Liqiang Li
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.29How to use a DOI?
- hammer throw; kinematic analysis; female athlete
- In order to study the characteristics of the best Chinese female athlete Zheng Wang's hammer throw technique and improve her performance, we used biomechanical video analysis to analyze the technical characteristics of 6 world top female hammer players. We found that in the process of holding the ball, Zheng Wang's double stance and single stance phases in the first, third and fourth turn was reasonable, but in the second turn it was unbalanced. (2) Zheng Wang’s rotation were relatively faster, and rotation was fluent. She was one of the fastest female hammer throwers in the world. (3)During the rotation in the last turn, Zheng Wang maintained the same rotation time as the third circle, which lead to less speed-up, compare with the third circle.(4) During the rotation, the Angle of the fan was basically reasonable, but the increment of the second, third and fourth circle was unstable than that of the previous turns. (5)Through the long-term observation of Zheng Wang's training and competition, it was found that there were some problems in the psychological stability of the competition.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liqiang Li AU - Bingjun Wan AU - Cheng Guo AU - Yuliang Sun PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Motion Analysis of Hammer Throw Technique of the World Top Female Athletes BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.29 ID - Li2018/05 ER -