Research on Online Education Architecture Based on xAPI Technology
- Zhaofeng Bu, Xiaoming Du, Bin Liu, Ning Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Zhaofeng Bu
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.31How to use a DOI?
- online education, xAPI, learning management system, learning record storage.
- The current online education platform focuses on providing services to learners, neglecting to track and evaluate learners, not enough to reflect learners' real learning situations and to make accurate evaluations of learning outcomes. Based on the status quo of online education technology and the principle analysis of xAPI technology, three schemes of constructing LMS-centric learning system architecture and two methods of integrating xAPI technology into developing SCORM course package are proposed. Interface introduction and function integration Set up an online education architecture based on xAPI technology, which provides technical support for obtaining education big data.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhaofeng Bu AU - Xiaoming Du AU - Bin Liu AU - Ning Zhu PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Research on Online Education Architecture Based on xAPI Technology BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.31 ID - Bu2018/05 ER -