Research on Prediction of Student Status’ Change Based on Neural Network Algorith
- Wenwen Yu, Wenxi Zheng, Min Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Wenwen Yu
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.33How to use a DOI?
- the change of student status, neural network algorithm, prediction, decision support.
- In order to provide effectively assessment and decision support for student status management, a prediction model for the change of student status based on back propagation neural network algorithm is presented, compared with the traditional statistical methods, it achieves the prediction of student status changes for individual student as well as the accuracy assessment of status changes prediction for student groups with technical method. According to the basic principle and modeling method of BP neural network algorithm, the implementation process involves studying data feature of student related dataset, defining the topology of neural network algorithm, and adding cross-validation to train and validate the neural network model of student status changing. The result shows that the training model can effectively predict the change of student status, and the accuracy of prediction can reach 85%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenwen Yu AU - Wenxi Zheng AU - Min Wu PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Research on Prediction of Student Status’ Change Based on Neural Network Algorith BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.33 ID - Yu2018/05 ER -