Practical Research on TBL-teaching Mode in the Sports Biomechanics Course
- Chunzhen He, Jihong Jing, Yuliang Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Chunzhen He
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.34How to use a DOI?
- Team Based Learning, Sports Biomechanics, Teaching application.
- Based on the application of team-based learning (TBL) teaching mode in sports biomechanics course, this study adopted TBL-teaching method in specific chapters in teaching practice to explore and solve problems in current sports biomechanics course teaching. In this study, the research background, implementation plan, main tasks, implementation and suggestions for improvement of the project are elaborated in detail. Through the study, it was found that this teaching mode was practicable in the teaching of sports biomechanics. This method could improve the teaching effect, enhance the students' participation, enthusiasm and interest in the classroom learning, which was beneficial to the development of the students' overall level. At the same time, as the classroom atmosphere was "overactive", the management of classroom discipline should also be paid attention to in the implementation of the TBL-teaching model in the future.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunzhen He AU - Jihong Jing AU - Yuliang Sun PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Practical Research on TBL-teaching Mode in the Sports Biomechanics Course BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.34 ID - He2018/05 ER -