Factors Affecting Teacher Adoption of Mobile Learning in Teachers’ Educational Technology Ability Training: A Case Study in a Pharmaceutical University
- Wei-jie Yang, Fang-fang Du
- Corresponding Author
- Wei-jie Yang
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.35How to use a DOI?
- educational technology ability, training, mobile learning, Lanmoyun class, adoption.
- In the "Internet plus education" era, university teachers’ educational technology training courses in China need to be updated and improved. Under the guidance of "National University Teachers’ Educational Technology Ability Guidance", and combined with the actual demand, the authors developed a new curriculum content system for the training course in a pharmaceutical university in Guangdong province in China, and implemented the training courses based on Lanmoyun class platform. Then carried out an investigation research(N=153,Cronbach's Alpha= 0.961) to explore the factors affecting teacher adoption of mobile learning in the teachers’ educational technology ability training, an extended version of model was developed based on the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM), which was estimated using Structural Equation Modeling (SEM).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei-jie Yang AU - Fang-fang Du PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Factors Affecting Teacher Adoption of Mobile Learning in Teachers’ Educational Technology Ability Training: A Case Study in a Pharmaceutical University BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.35 ID - Yang2018/05 ER -