Application of Flexible Ureteroscope in Diagnosis and Treatment of Upper Urinary Tract Disease
- Fanping Meng, Jiantao Xian, Xu Zhou, Ji Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Fanping Meng
Available Online July 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.8How to use a DOI?
- Flexible ureteroscope, Upper urinary tract disease.
- Objective: To summarize the clinic experience of flexible ureteroscope in diagnosis and treatment of upper urinary tract disease. Method: From Nov 2013 to Dec 2015, 60 hematuresis cases underwent flexible ureteroscope for diagnosis and treatment of upper urinary tract. Clinical data was analyzed retrospectively. Results: All the cases were diagnosed and cured successfully in a one-time success .19 cases were diagnosed epithelium cancer, 6 cases were diagnosed non-specificity pyeloureteritis, 18 cases were diagnosed as calculus of ureter, and 8 cases were renal pelvis venous hemorrhage, no abnormality seen in 9 cases. No serious complication happened. And the time of the surgeries was 10~70 min and the average time was 40 min. Hospitalization time was 3~9 days, and the average time was 4 days. Conclusion: Flexible ureteroscope can be used to diagnose and cure tumor, calculus, inflammation and other diseases of upper urinary tract, especially, to upper urinary minimal lesion. Flexible ureteroscope has an obvious advantage. From Nov 2013 to Dec 2015, 58 hematuria patients underwent flexible ureteroscope for diagnosis and treatment of upper urinary tract diseases. Now we report as followed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fanping Meng AU - Jiantao Xian AU - Xu Zhou AU - Ji Gao PY - 2016/07 DA - 2016/07 TI - Application of Flexible Ureteroscope in Diagnosis and Treatment of Upper Urinary Tract Disease BT - International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.8 ID - Meng2016/07 ER -