Synthesis and Detecting Cancer Studies of Up-Conversion Luminescent Materials
- Tao Luan, Deming Han, Baitao Zeng, Lihui Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Tao Luan
Available Online July 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.13How to use a DOI?
- Carcinoma, Up-conversion Luminescent Materials, Diagnosis, Surface Modification.
- In this article, designed and preparated rare earth luminescence nanoparticle through different core-shell and doping ratio, improving synthetic conditions, it has uniform size and good crystallinity. Modified nanoparticles with DTT , surface of the nanoparticles with sulphur and combine with oral cancer cell antibodies, under 980 nm infrared laser excitation, through infrared spectrum detected carcinoma antigen in serum, So as to achieve detection diagnosis to patients with oral drench carcinoma.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tao Luan AU - Deming Han AU - Baitao Zeng AU - Lihui Zhao PY - 2016/07 DA - 2016/07 TI - Synthesis and Detecting Cancer Studies of Up-Conversion Luminescent Materials BT - International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.13 ID - Luan2016/07 ER -