Polydopamine-based Materials as Carriers for Drug Delivery
- Xinyu Cui, Yuanyi Wang, Yuanyuan Yin, Miaojing Li
- Corresponding Author
- Xinyu Cui
Available Online July 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.15How to use a DOI?
- Dopamine, Polydopamine, Drug Delivery.
- Polydopamine (PDA)–based material with tailored structures and properties are of particular interests due to their multifunctions and potential applications as new colloidal structures in diverse field. The past several years has witnessed a rapid increase of research concerning the new fabrication strategies, functionalization and applications of PDA-based materials in drug delivery. In this review, the very recent progress of PDA-based materials as carriers for drug delivery are summarized.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xinyu Cui AU - Yuanyi Wang AU - Yuanyuan Yin AU - Miaojing Li PY - 2016/07 DA - 2016/07 TI - Polydopamine-based Materials as Carriers for Drug Delivery BT - International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.15 ID - Cui2016/07 ER -