Experimental Research on the Effect of Ginsenoside Rb1 in Curing Rats with Spinal Cord Ischemia-reperfusion Injury
- Boyin Zhang, Dongxu Zhao, Chunyang Meng
- Corresponding Author
- Boyin Zhang
Available Online July 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.21How to use a DOI?
- Spinal cord ischemia-reperfusion injury, Ginsenoside Rb1, Nerve injury
- Spinal cord ischemia-reperfusion injury (SCII), which was proposed by Allen in 1911, is the secondary damage of primary spinal cord injury and the main reason resulting in nerve injury complication and sequela . Ginsenoside is one of the ingredients of Ginseng and the monomer composition being purified at present reached over 50 types[2-3]. The existing research proves that Ginsenoside Rb1 can play a significant role in neuro protection by alleviating oxygen radical generated from brain injury and lowering calcium influx. In this way, cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury can be alleviated, but few researches are found in terms of spinal cord ischemia-reperfusion injury[4-6].
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Boyin Zhang AU - Dongxu Zhao AU - Chunyang Meng PY - 2016/07 DA - 2016/07 TI - Experimental Research on the Effect of Ginsenoside Rb1 in Curing Rats with Spinal Cord Ischemia-reperfusion Injury BT - International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.21 ID - Zhang2016/07 ER -