Cloning and Expression of cry9Ea10 Gene from Bacillus Thuringiensis Strain GZ2 Isolated from Infected Hyphantria Cunea Larvae
- Kunli Zhao, Wei Guo, Dan Zhao, Yakun Zhang, Xiaoping Yan, Yujie Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Kunli Zhao
Available Online July 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.38How to use a DOI?
- Bacillus thuringiensis, Cry gene,Infected Hyphantria cunea, Biological control.
- A novelBacillus thuringiensis(Bt) strain GZ2, was isolated from infected Hyphantria cunealarvae. The bioassay results showed that GZ2 had insecticidal activity to H.cunea larvae. The genotypes ofGZ2 were identified by PCR-RFLP method. GZ2 was identified to harbor cry9Ea10 gene and the full length of cry9Ea10 was cloned and sequenced. The engineering strain of Bt carrying cry9Ea10gene wasconstructed successfully. SDS-PAGE analysis confirmed that the expression of cry9Ea10 as ~130kDa protein. And Cry9Ea10 protein produced by Bt engineeringstrainexhibited a high toxicity to H.cunealarvae.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kunli Zhao AU - Wei Guo AU - Dan Zhao AU - Yakun Zhang AU - Xiaoping Yan AU - Yujie Gao PY - 2016/07 DA - 2016/07 TI - Cloning and Expression of cry9Ea10 Gene from Bacillus Thuringiensis Strain GZ2 Isolated from Infected Hyphantria Cunea Larvae BT - International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.38 ID - Zhao2016/07 ER -