Antibiotics and ELISA as a Hyphenated Technique for Screening High Production Cell Lines from Transfected HEK293 Cells for the Production of Recombinant Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- Jian-wen HU, Meng-meng LIU, Ji-zhong HAN, Bin ZENG
- Corresponding Author
- Jian-wen HU
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.2How to use a DOI?
- Recombinant follicle stimulating hormone (rFSH) , ELISA , HEK293 cells.
- Recombinant follicle stimulating hormone(rFSH), which play an important role in assisted reproductive technologies. However, the availability of a suitable system for the screening high production cell lines from transfected mammal cells for the production of rFSH is limited. The purpose of this study was to establish a method for screening cloned cell lines with high productivity from transfected HEK293 cells. Here, we adopt the antibiotics in combination with ELISA as a hyphenated technique to obtain production cell lines, and the results indicated that this a simple and efficient method in the cloned cell screening application.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian-wen HU AU - Meng-meng LIU AU - Ji-zhong HAN AU - Bin ZENG PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Antibiotics and ELISA as a Hyphenated Technique for Screening High Production Cell Lines from Transfected HEK293 Cells for the Production of Recombinant Follicle Stimulating Hormone BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.2 ID - HU2017/05 ER -