Research on Intracranial Pressure Changes of Craniocerebral Injury Caused by Cudgels
- Hong-fa CHANG, Zhen-jiang LIU, Peng XIA, Yong-min YU, Dai-qin TAO, Hong-wei LI
- Corresponding Author
- Hong-fa CHANG
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.6How to use a DOI?
- Forensic pathology, Craniocerebral injury, Encephalic pressure, Cudgel.
- Objective To research intracranial pressure change rules of craniocerebral injury through experimentation on animals. Method According to the difference of the hit parts, the animals are divided into three groups to collect the intracranial pressure changes through data collection system andpressure sensor when craniocerebral injuries happen. Result In the top hit, occipitalia pressure value is positive and the pressure value of Encephalic tempus is positive too; in the tempus hit, occipitalia pressure value is positive, side-tempus pressure value is negative and top pressure value is positive. The pressure variation trend of the collected figure of the occipitalia hit group is different from that of the top hit group. Conclusion Different parts of the craniocerebral injury lead to the different intracranial pressure changes, and also the difference of the Mechanism of craniocerebral injury.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hong-fa CHANG AU - Zhen-jiang LIU AU - Peng XIA AU - Yong-min YU AU - Dai-qin TAO AU - Hong-wei LI PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Research on Intracranial Pressure Changes of Craniocerebral Injury Caused by Cudgels BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.6 ID - CHANG2017/05 ER -