Analysis of Animal Models of Oral Ulcers Based on the Characteristics of Clinical Symptoms of Chinese and Western Medicine
- Huan LI, Ming BAI, Yan-yan MIAO, Ming-san MIAO
- Corresponding Author
- Huan LI
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.8How to use a DOI?
- Chinese and Western medicine, Oral ulcers, Animal model.
- Objective: To analyze the methods and characteristics of animal model of oral ulcer and the characteristics of Chinese and Western medicine oral ulcer disease anastomosis. Methods: To summarize the characteristics of animal models of oral ulcers, modeling methods, analysis of oral ulcer animal model and clinical features of the anastomosis, according to oral ulcers in Western medicine diagnostic criteria and clinical features, to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the existing oral ulcer animal model and improve the recommendations. Results: At present, there are many methods of oral ulcer modeling, which reflects the characteristics of clinical symptoms of oral ulcer, but lacks the animal model which can reflect the characteristics of traditional Chinese medicine and western medicine, and lacks the method of evaluating oral ulcer model. conclusions: The establishment of a reliable oral ulcer evaluation method, establishing a disease - associated oral ulcer model is the focus of future research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huan LI AU - Ming BAI AU - Yan-yan MIAO AU - Ming-san MIAO PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Analysis of Animal Models of Oral Ulcers Based on the Characteristics of Clinical Symptoms of Chinese and Western Medicine BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.8 ID - LI2017/05 ER -