Study on Animal Model Characterization of Chinese Medicine
- Xu ZHANG, Hui ZHOU, Xuan-xuan ZHU, Yi LIANG, Jia-chen WANG, Yan-yan MIAO, Ming-san MIAO
- Corresponding Author
- Xu ZHANG
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.9How to use a DOI?
- Representation, Animal model of Chinese medicine, Evaluation standard.
- Characterization can reflect objectivity and represent objective things. With the development of pharmacology of Chinese Medicine in recent years and the deepening of animal model research in Chinese medicine, how to accurately and quickly copy the successful model animals according to the characterization has become a new direction to be studied urgently. In this paper, it includes the meaning of the method of characterization and the status quo of the research, the application of the method of characterization in the animal model of Chinese medicine, and the evaluation and evaluation of the value and prospect of the evaluation of animal model in the study. We refers to an accurate, intuitive and convenient Of the Chinese animal model evaluation method to establish a certain theoretical basis. It aims to establish an accurate, intuitive and convenient method for the evaluation of animal model to provide a theoretical basis.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xu ZHANG AU - Hui ZHOU AU - Xuan-xuan ZHU AU - Yi LIANG AU - Jia-chen WANG AU - Yan-yan MIAO AU - Ming-san MIAO PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Study on Animal Model Characterization of Chinese Medicine BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.9 ID - ZHANG2017/05 ER -