Modern Analysis of Traditional Chinese Medicine for Chronic Abacterial Prostatitis
- Jing LIU, Tan WANG, Huan LI, Ming BAI, Ming-san MIAO
- Corresponding Author
- Jing LIU
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.10How to use a DOI?
- Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis, Traditional Chinese medicine(TCM), Chinese patent medicine.
- Objective: To explore the therapeutic principles of modern Chinese medicine for chronic prostatitis and the application of TCM in CNP. Procedures and Methods: Analysised the relevant information and literature, to explore the mechanism of Chinese medicine for the treatment of prostatitis, sum up TCM and Chinese patent medicine of treatment prostatitis, Put forward ideas for the development of TCM treat CNP. Results: Various active ingredients of TCM played a role in reducing fever and causing diuresis and other effects, to achieve anti-infection, improve microcirculation, regulate the role of prostatic fluid PH value, significant efficacy in the treatment of CNP is safe and reliable, with little side effect.Conclusion: To summarize TCM on CNP of the exact curative effect and active ingredients, to provide more scientific and accurate basis for the TCM treatment of prostatitis, to develop new drugs for treatment of prostatitis and to promote Chinese medicine to the world.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing LIU AU - Tan WANG AU - Huan LI AU - Ming BAI AU - Ming-san MIAO PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Modern Analysis of Traditional Chinese Medicine for Chronic Abacterial Prostatitis BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.10 ID - LIU2017/05 ER -