The Significance of Restoring the Traditional Diet of Chinese People from the High Incidence of Modern Diseases
- Bao-song LIU, Meng-fan PENG, Yan-yan MIAO, Ming BAI, Ming-San MIAO
- Corresponding Author
- Bao-song LIU
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.12How to use a DOI?
- Dietary Structure, Eating Habits, Vegetable Food, Animal Food.
- From the reform and opening up in 1979 to the year of twenty-first Century, China's economy has been growing rapidly,and great changes have taken place in people's traditional eating habits. Gradually westernized modern diet has become one of the main reasons ,which leading the incidence of many chronic diseases increased year by year. In recent years,this article describes the phenomenon of the change of Chinese people's eating habits.It proposed that the country should strengthen scientific guidance, provide policy support, make"healthy diet" as a basic national policy. It also advocated people reasonable collocation diet structure, restored the traditional diet of China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bao-song LIU AU - Meng-fan PENG AU - Yan-yan MIAO AU - Ming BAI AU - Ming-San MIAO PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - The Significance of Restoring the Traditional Diet of Chinese People from the High Incidence of Modern Diseases BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.12 ID - LIU2017/05 ER -