Thinking of Toxicology in Chinese Medicine
- Xu ZHANG, Yan-yan MIAO, Ming-san MIAO, Tian-yuan LIU, Tao ZHANG, Cai-ling FENG
- Corresponding Author
- Xu ZHANG
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.13How to use a DOI?
- Chinese medicine toxicology, Definition, Development direction.
- This paper summarizes the research achievements of predecessors in the field of toxicology of Chinese medicine, discusses the new understanding of the toxicity of Chinese medicine from the aspects of the toxicity of Chinese medicine, the application of the toxicity of Chinese medicine and the trend of the development of toxicology of Chinese medicine, try to redefine the toxicity of Chinese medicine, And the future development of Chinese medicine toxicology recommendations.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xu ZHANG AU - Yan-yan MIAO AU - Ming-san MIAO AU - Tian-yuan LIU AU - Tao ZHANG AU - Cai-ling FENG PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Thinking of Toxicology in Chinese Medicine BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.13 ID - ZHANG2017/05 ER -