Inference of Pure Titanium Micro-arc Oxidation Process on Microstructure of Calcium Phosphate Membrane Layer
- Yu-lei LI, Jin-jun TANG, Yue-lai DAI, Li-jun ZHANG, Xiao-yu JIN
- Corresponding Author
- Yu-lei LI
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.14How to use a DOI?
- Pure titanium, Micro-arc oxidation, Calcium phosphate membrane layer, microstructure.
- In this paper, the growth law of the phosphate and calcium layer in different voltage process was studied. The surface morphology of the film was observed by SEM, and then the distribution of phosphorus and calcium in the film was analyzed. The results show that the higher the voltage, the more uniform the pore size in the film layer, the larger the pore size, the lower the pore density and the lower porosity. And with the increase of voltage, the content of calcium and phosphorus in the film layer increased, the ratio of calcium and phosphorus content remained basically unchanged.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu-lei LI AU - Jin-jun TANG AU - Yue-lai DAI AU - Li-jun ZHANG AU - Xiao-yu JIN PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Inference of Pure Titanium Micro-arc Oxidation Process on Microstructure of Calcium Phosphate Membrane Layer BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.14 ID - LI2017/05 ER -