The Harm of Fog and Thick Haze to the Body and the Prevention of Chinese Medicine
- Le KANG, Yan-yan MIAO, Ming-san MIAO, Zhen-ya HU
- Corresponding Author
- Le KANG
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.20How to use a DOI?
- Fog and thick haze, Harm, Chinese medicine.
- In recent years, The situation that China's fog and thick haze pollution is very grim, which has threatened people's health and daily life work. fog and thick haze is a meteorological phenomenon, which is the essence of human activities caused by fine particulate pollution. With the increase in the severity of the fog and thick haze, the corresponding increase in respiratory diseases. In this paper, through the elaboration of fog and thick haze on the body to explore the preventive measures of Chinese medicine on fog and thick haze. The fog and thick haze is a type of heavyÿairÿpollution with the composition of the dense fog and dusthaze . Fog and thick haze in the city, especially in the haze of organic pollutants, complex composition, small diameter, can be inhaled and deposited directly in the lungs. Due to haze particles has a certain chemical and biological activity, it has the ability to carry germs, so, there is a greater threat to human health. How to effectively prevent the harm of fog and haze on the body has already become a hot issue in the whole society.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Le KANG AU - Yan-yan MIAO AU - Ming-san MIAO AU - Zhen-ya HU PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - The Harm of Fog and Thick Haze to the Body and the Prevention of Chinese Medicine BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.20 ID - KANG2017/05 ER -