Analysis of Animal Models of Alopecia Areata(AA) Based on Clinical Features of Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine
- Huan LI, Ming BAI, Yan-yan MIAO, Xiao-yan FANG, Ming-san MIAO
- Corresponding Author
- Huan LI
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.19How to use a DOI?
- Clinical Features of Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, Alopecia Areata, Animal Model.
- Objective: Analysis of alopecia areata animal model production methods, characteristics and characteristics of Chinese and Western alopecia areata anastomosis. Methods: To summarize the characteristics of the alopecia areata animal model, according to alopecia areata diagnosis and clinical characteristics of Chinese and Western medicine,to analyze the anastomosis of the alopecia areata model and the corresponding clinical symptoms, and to explore the advantages and disadvantages of the existing alopecia areata model and the improvement suggestions. Results: At present, there are few methods of alopecia areata, which cannot reflect the clinical symptoms of alopecia areata, not only lack the disease model which can reflect the characteristics of Alopecia areata, but also lack the method of evaluating alopecia areata. Conclusion: The establishment of alopecia areata evaluation method feasible, the establishment of disease combined with alopecia areata model is the focus of future research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huan LI AU - Ming BAI AU - Yan-yan MIAO AU - Xiao-yan FANG AU - Ming-san MIAO PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Analysis of Animal Models of Alopecia Areata(AA) Based on Clinical Features of Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.19 ID - LI2017/05 ER -