Bioink of Multi-Biomaterials with Tyrosine Reinforcement for 3D Bioprinting of Skin Constructs
- Ke YANG, Yong SHI, Hong-bo ZHANG, Rui-xue YIN, Shih-mo YANG, Wen-jun ZHANG
- Corresponding Author
- Ke YANG
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.23How to use a DOI?
- Bioink, 3D bioprinting, Tyrosine, Skin scaffolds.
- In this paper, a bioink composed of multiple native materials with tyrosine micro-particle reinforcement for 3D bioprinting of skin scaffolds was developed. The rheological property of the developed bioink was optimized for 3D Bioprinting process. The results showed that Tyrosine micro-particle reinforcement strongly enhanced the mechanical strength. Keratinocyte cell culture showed that the 3D bioprinted skin substitutes made of multi-materials bioink is promising in skin repair.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ke YANG AU - Yong SHI AU - Hong-bo ZHANG AU - Rui-xue YIN AU - Shih-mo YANG AU - Wen-jun ZHANG PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Bioink of Multi-Biomaterials with Tyrosine Reinforcement for 3D Bioprinting of Skin Constructs BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.23 ID - YANG2017/05 ER -