Antitumor Effect and Immune Regulation of the Pingyan Capsule on Lewis Lung Cancer Cells in Vivo
- Na LI, Yan LI, Tian-yu LIU
- Corresponding Author
- Na LI
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.33How to use a DOI?
- Lewis lung cancer, Pingyan capsule, antitumor, mononuclear macrophages, immune regulation.
- Objective: we investigated the function of Pingyan capsule on antitumor and immune regulation in Lewis lung cancer tumor-bearing mice. Methods: mice were randomly divided into normal control group, model group, positive control group, high, medium and low dose Pingyan capsule groups. Lewis lung carcinoma transplanted tumor model in mice were established. Tumor, thymus and spleen were taken, and the tumor inhibition rate, thymus index, spleen index and carbon clearance were detected. Results: Compared with model group, Pingyan capsule could lose tumor weight in tumor-bearing mice significantly (P<0.05) and inhibit the growth of tumor. The average inhibitory rate of high, medium and low dose groups were respectively 24.99%, 32.72% and 44.82%. Pingyan capsule could significantly increase the thymus index (P<0.05), spleen index (P<0.05) and enhance the function of mononuclear macrophages in Lewis lung cancer bearing-tumor mice (P<0.05). Conclusions: Pingyan capsule could inhibit the growth of tumor significantly and enhance the immune regulation in Lewis lung cancer bearing-tumor mice. The antitumor mechanism maybe related to the improvement of body's immune function.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Na LI AU - Yan LI AU - Tian-yu LIU PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Antitumor Effect and Immune Regulation of the Pingyan Capsule on Lewis Lung Cancer Cells in Vivo BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.33 ID - LI2017/05 ER -