Anti-Proliferative Activity of Benzamide Analogs in A549 Tumor Cells in Vitro
- Li-wen SHEN, Yan-ling WU, Min CHEN, Yoshimasa Tanaka, Wen ZHANG
- Corresponding Author
- Li-wen SHEN
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.32How to use a DOI?
- Anti-Proliferative, Benzamide Analogs, A549, RTCA.
- Objective: To determine the antitumor activity of five benzamide derivatives with similar structure in A549 tumor cells. Methods: Cytotoxicity of the compounds in A549 tumor cells were monitored through an xCELLigence Real-Time Cell Analysis System. Results: Four benzamide analogs inhibited the growth of A549 tumor cells in a dose- and time-dependent manner. Conclusion: Four benzamideÿderivatives exhibited antiproliferative activity against A549 tumor cells in vitro and could be further developed in preclinical studies as therapeutic agents for non small cell lung cancer.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li-wen SHEN AU - Yan-ling WU AU - Min CHEN AU - Yoshimasa Tanaka AU - Wen ZHANG PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Anti-Proliferative Activity of Benzamide Analogs in A549 Tumor Cells in Vitro BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.32 ID - SHEN2017/05 ER -