Analysis of Chronic Skin Ulcer Model Based on Clinical Features of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine
- Ming-san MIAO, Xiao-li YAN, Ming BAI, Yan-yan MIAO
- Corresponding Author
- Ming-san MIAO
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.40How to use a DOI?
- Ulcer, Clinical symptoms, Animal model.
- Objective: Analysis anastomosis of the commonly used animal models and clinical features of chronic skin ulcer disease, put forward to recommendations for model refinement. Method: Summarize the characteristics of existing chronic skin ulcer model and molding method, according to traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine clinical diagnosis standard of the chronic skin ulcer, analysis anastomosis of animal models and clinical disease characteristics and propose system of evaluation indexes and model improvement method of chronic skin ulcer model. Result: Chronic skin ulcer model is more, to some extent reflects the clinical features of chronic skin ulcer of traditional Chinese medicine and Western Medicine. The existing model has the characteristics of TCM etiology model, but the lack of evaluation of chronic skin ulcer animal modulus method. Conclusion: To establish the quantitative evaluation method of chronic skin ulcer, put forward the train of thought to perfect existing model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ming-san MIAO AU - Xiao-li YAN AU - Ming BAI AU - Yan-yan MIAO PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Analysis of Chronic Skin Ulcer Model Based on Clinical Features of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.40 ID - MIAO2017/05 ER -