ITS andTrnl-F Sequences Analysis of Pulsatilla Chinensis (Bge.) Regel
- Shao-xuan ZHANG, Guang-zhu LIN, Tian-tian WANG, Ya-rong LI
- Corresponding Author
- Shao-xuan ZHANG
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.41How to use a DOI?
- Pulsatilla Chinensis (Bge.)Regel., ITS, trnL-F, Sequencing, Authentication.
- To provide scientific data of the internal transcribed spacer (ITS) and trnL-F sequences for the authentication of Pulsatilla chinesis(Bge.) Regel., we extracted the genome DNA from the leaves of Pulsatilla chinesis(Bge.) Regel., collected in Jilin Province, amplified the ITS and trnL-F region using ITS universal and trnL-F primers of angiosperm, and sequenced the purified PCR products directly. The obtained sequences were edited by Genetyx and reported here.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shao-xuan ZHANG AU - Guang-zhu LIN AU - Tian-tian WANG AU - Ya-rong LI PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - ITS andTrnl-F Sequences Analysis of Pulsatilla Chinensis (Bge.) Regel BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.41 ID - ZHANG2017/05 ER -