Ureteroscopy Holmium Laser Lithotripsy Treatment Complicated Ureteral Stones
- Fan-ping MENG, Jun WEI, Yong-liang CUI, Ji GAO
- Corresponding Author
- Fan-ping MENG
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.42How to use a DOI?
- Ureteral soft mirror combined ureteral hard mirror, Holmium laser lithotripsy, Complex ureteral stones in the ureter.
- Objective: to discuss the effectiveness and safety of the ureteral stone in complicated ureteroscope of ureteroscope. Methods: in this study, 47 cases of ureteral calculi were treated by the ureteroscope of the ureteroscope, which was collected from February 2015 to February 2017. Results: in 47 cases, 43 cases of single operation were successful, and the rate of single operation stone crushing was 91.5% (43/47). 1 case of ureteral perforation when entering the mirror; One case of the ureteral was heavily distorted to open surgery; Two cases of soft mirror did not reach the stone directly, leave the F6 double J tube, and two weeks later, the ureter was broken. Conclusion: the ureteral soft holmium laser lithotripsy combined with ureter mirror mirror on the complexity of ureteral Duan Jieshi safe and effective treatment, curative effect is a kind of exact intracavitary urology macadam method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fan-ping MENG AU - Jun WEI AU - Yong-liang CUI AU - Ji GAO PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Ureteroscopy Holmium Laser Lithotripsy Treatment Complicated Ureteral Stones BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.42 ID - MENG2017/05 ER -