Exercise Related Sudden Death: The Changes of Expression of Bax, Bcl-2 Protain in Myocardial Tissue and Brain Motor Cortex
- Yu QIAN, Ren-Jun YANG, Jin YIN
- Corresponding Author
- Yu QIAN
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.49How to use a DOI?
- Exercise related, Sudden, Death-Exercise-Fatigue-Bax -Bcl-2-LDH-2-BDNF.
- Purposes: Study the changes of cardiac and brain function of exercise related sudden death in rats under over fatigue state and explore the causes of sudden death preliminarily. Methods: Totally 72 male SD rats.7 rats were randomly selected as negative control group. The others were trained continuously with exhaustive loaded-swimming exercises to achieve the over fatigue state. Collect suffering-sudden death rats during and after exercise within 24 hours. Results: 1.Myocardial fibers were attenuated and some of fibers ruptured.2.Neuron is disordered in motor cortex slice, cells with a looser stroma.3.The level of serum LDH-2 sudden death group was slightly higher than negative control group.4.The expression level of Bax protein were increased in fatigue and sudden death group (P <0.05), while Bcl-2 protein decreased in heart tissue but increased in brain motor cortex (P<0.01). Conclusions: The changs of expression of Bax, Bcl-2 and BDNF maybe related to the protection-inhibition mechanism. Changes of Bax and Bcl-2 protein may be one of the causes of movement induced sudden death.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu QIAN AU - Ren-Jun YANG AU - Jin YIN PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Exercise Related Sudden Death: The Changes of Expression of Bax, Bcl-2 Protain in Myocardial Tissue and Brain Motor Cortex BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.49 ID - QIAN2017/05 ER -