Analysis of Vitiligo Model Based on Clinical Features of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine
- Xiao-li YAN, Li-hua CAO, Ming-san MIAO
- Corresponding Author
- Xiao-li YAN
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.73How to use a DOI?
- Vitiligo, Clinical disease, Animal model.
- Objective: Analysis common animal models and vitiligo clinical symptoms anastomotic situation, put forward recommendations of improving the model. Methods: By summarizing the characteristics and modeling methods of vitiligo model and according to the clinical diagnostic criteria of vitiligo on TCM and Western Medicine, analysised animal models and vitiligo clinical symptoms anastomotic situation , then put forward the evaluation index system and model improvement method of vitiligo model. Results: Nowadays, most of the vitiligo models were based on a pathological animal model caused by abnormal melanin synthesis, according to the existing theory, the preparation method was mainly chemical decolorization method (hydroquinone, hydrogen peroxide method and monochromycin cream decolorization method).Conclusion: We should establish quantitative evaluation method of vitiligo, improve the existing model thinking.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiao-li YAN AU - Li-hua CAO AU - Ming-san MIAO PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Analysis of Vitiligo Model Based on Clinical Features of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.73 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.73 ID - YAN2017/05 ER -