Preliminary Study of LAMP Method for the Detection of Equine Infectious Anemia Virus
- Jia-qi HAN, Han ZHANG, Qin TANG, Ting-chuan LIU, Jing XU, Li -rui LI, Gang YU, Yin WANG, Xue-ping YAO, Ze-xiao YANG
- Corresponding Author
- Jia-qi HAN
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.79How to use a DOI?
- Equine infectious anemia, LAMP, Detection.
- To develop a rapid molecular biological method for the detection of equine infectious anemia virus (EIAV), a set of 4 primers were designed according to the conserved sequence fragment of the gag non-structure protein gene of EIAV published in GenBank, and the reverse transcriptase loop-mediated isothermal amplification (RT-LAMP) assay was established through identification of recombinant plasmid pMD-19T-gag which including target gene fragments, optimization of reaction conditions, sensitivity and specificity tests, and the validity test. The results showed the EIAV RT-LAMP detection method had a ladder-like pattern of amplification bands incubation at 63 for 2 hours by using agarose gel electrophoresis, the sensitivity of the RT-LAMP could reach about 100 copies/ L of target fragments, there was no amplification for Proteus, Actinobacillus, Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Stenotrophomonasmaltophilia and Streptococcus type II from equine detection by this approach. The RT-LAMP assay established here had good specificity and sensitivity, which is suitable for EIAV rapid detection.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jia-qi HAN AU - Han ZHANG AU - Qin TANG AU - Ting-chuan LIU AU - Jing XU AU - Li -rui LI AU - Gang YU AU - Yin WANG AU - Xue-ping YAO AU - Ze-xiao YANG PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Preliminary Study of LAMP Method for the Detection of Equine Infectious Anemia Virus BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.79 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.79 ID - HAN2017/05 ER -