Effects of Jinjiang Granules on Immunologic Function of Immunosuppressive Mice Model Induced by Cyclophosphamide
- Ming-san MIAO, Li-hua CAO, Xue-xia ZHANG
- Corresponding Author
- Ming-san MIAO
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.84How to use a DOI?
- Jinjiang Granules, Cyclophosphamide, Immunosuppressive Mice.
- Objective: To explore the effects of jinjiang granules on immunologic function and to provide evidence for jinjiang granules as the application of clinical medicine in the initial stage of cold, through the observation of the effects of jinjiang granules on immunologic function of low immune mouse model .Method: Mice were randomly and evenly divided into the normal control group(given distilled water), high-dose, mid-dose and low-dose jinjiang groups andpositive control group. There were 10 mice every group , weighing the body weight of the mice every 3 days and administering them drugs intragastrically once a day, doses of which were adjusted according to the weight changes for 14 successive days. After 2 hours of the last administration, weigh the body weight, and then sacrifice the mice with cervical dislocation before taking murine organ index test, hemolysin and hemolytic plaque test, peripheral blood lymphocytes transformation test, peritoneal macrophage phagocytic chicken red blood cells test, natural killer cell (NK) activity assay test (MMT)in mice. Result: Immunosuppressive mice models were duplicated successfully. Compared with blank group, there were significant differences in various indexes of mice model. Compared with Immunosuppressive mice models , medication group could improve the murine organ index, the level of hemolysin and hemolytic plaque, the transformation ability of peripheral blood lymphocytes, the ability of peritoneal macrophage phagocytosing chicken red blood cells, the activity of natural killer cell. Conclusion: Jinjiang granules can improve the immunologic function of either normal mice or immunosuppressive mice model. As the application of clinical medicine in the early stage of cold, Jinjiang granules can prevent common cold and reduce its symptom.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ming-san MIAO AU - Li-hua CAO AU - Xue-xia ZHANG PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Effects of Jinjiang Granules on Immunologic Function of Immunosuppressive Mice Model Induced by Cyclophosphamide BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.84 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.84 ID - MIAO2017/05 ER -