Study on the Key Technology of Micro-arc Oxidation of TA2 Titanium for Medical Use
- Yu-lei LI, Yue-lai DAI, Jin-jun TANG, Xiao-yu JIN, Qun WANG
- Corresponding Author
- Yu-lei LI
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.88How to use a DOI?
- TA2, micro-arc oxidation, Film thickness, Surface morphology.
- By micro-arc oxidation technology, the TA2 titanium metal surface modification, by scanning electron microscopy (SEM) experiments, the effects of different voltage parameters on film thickness and surface microstructure were studied. The results show that as the voltage increases and the oxidation time increases, the thickness of the film increases and the surface roughness increases.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu-lei LI AU - Yue-lai DAI AU - Jin-jun TANG AU - Xiao-yu JIN AU - Qun WANG PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Study on the Key Technology of Micro-arc Oxidation of TA2 Titanium for Medical Use BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.88 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.88 ID - LI2017/05 ER -