Study on the Infrared Spectra of Superoxide Dismutase with the Different Treatment Intensity of Electric Field
- Siqin-gaowa BAO, Yan-ru WANG, Zhi-chao CHEN, Zhao WEI, Zhan-xin MA
- Corresponding Author
- Siqin-gaowa BAO
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.90How to use a DOI?
- Electric Fields, Superoxide Dismutase, Infrared Spectra.
- With the different treatment intensity of electric field, we analyze the influence of electric field on infrared spectra of superoxide dismutase by using infrared spectra method. The results show that, superoxide dismutase (SOD) is treated with different electric field intensity, the absorption peak of the absorption spectrum on one dimensional infrared spectrum is changed. When the electric field intensity is 2.5 kVúcm-1, it is most obvious, the peak values are greater than the control group. On the other hand, when the electric field intensity is 4.5 kVúcm-1, the peak values are lower than control group. This confirms the results that the biochemical indicators of seedling of plant seeds treated with electric field intensity is 2.5 kVúcm-1 are significantly better than the corresponding control group. Therefore, we can explain the macro electro biology effect by the micro electro biology effect.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Siqin-gaowa BAO AU - Yan-ru WANG AU - Zhi-chao CHEN AU - Zhao WEI AU - Zhan-xin MA PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Study on the Infrared Spectra of Superoxide Dismutase with the Different Treatment Intensity of Electric Field BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.90 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.90 ID - BAO2017/05 ER -