Forecasting the Environment Changes with the ARMA Model for Application to an Oil Tank Fire Hazard
- Ni Yuanzhi, Zhang Jie, Lyu Ming, Bo Yuming
- Corresponding Author
- Ni Yuanzhi
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.1How to use a DOI?
- time series forecasting; oil tank farm; ARMA; environment change
- In oil tank farm, the fire hazard causes a great loss to both people and property. Once there is a fire, to avoid more loss, a reliable, secure and practical method for putting out a fire is needed. And under this circumstance, the accurate forecasting of the changes of the environment, such as temperature or humidity, is of great value. We employed time series analysis method to forecast the temperature and humidity changes when there was a fire accident in the oil tank farm. According to the record, we modelled a suitable ARMA model. And the results show that ARMA is an effective method to predict time varying series in the oil tank farm. Our results in this paper also provide an important way of studying the fire spreading in the oil tank farm
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ni Yuanzhi AU - Zhang Jie AU - Lyu Ming AU - Bo Yuming PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - Forecasting the Environment Changes with the ARMA Model for Application to an Oil Tank Fire Hazard BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.1 ID - Yuanzhi2015/08 ER -