Effects of the Contamination of Atrazine and Pb on Soil Microbial Biomass Carbon
- Yang Baoshan, Chen Qinglin, Wang Hui
- Corresponding Author
- Yang Baoshan
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.2How to use a DOI?
- atrazine; Pb; combined pollution; microbial biomass carbon.
- Herbicides are widely used in modern agriculture systems and vehicle exhaust significant emissions caused Pb contamination. After entering the soil ecosystem it will produce complex ecological effects, which cause certain effects on soil microbial biomass and biological activity. Choose common herbicide of soil contaminants Pb and atrazine, under artificial controlled conditions, using fumigation extraction method, explore the impact of combined pollution of different concentrations of Pb and atrazine on soil microbial biomass carbon. The results showed that: After different concentrations of Pb and atrazine compound applied into the soil, microbial biomass carbon content increased significantly in a short time, that generate a facilitating role on soil microbial biomass carbon. With the passage of cultured time, microbial biomass decreased.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yang Baoshan AU - Chen Qinglin AU - Wang Hui PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - Effects of the Contamination of Atrazine and Pb on Soil Microbial Biomass Carbon BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.2 ID - Baoshan2015/08 ER -