Detection and Modeling of Phosphorus in Water Quality Monitoring Programs
- Du Qiaoling, Ren Zenghua, Liu Zhenze, Wang Yiding
- Corresponding Author
- Du Qiaoling
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.12How to use a DOI?
- water quality monitoring; phosphorus; water temperature; reservoir.
- Understanding the impact of phosphorus is essential to ensure water quality. Excessive nutrient loading, primarily phosphorus (P), is one of the vital reason for eutrophic. In this paper a survey concerning the concentration of phosphorus in a reservoir of northeast China was carried out. The raw data was collected monthly and a 19data setsmonthly were collected from January2011 to July2012. The purpose of this investigation is to understand how phosphorus would affect the average annual water quality. A specific empirical model is proposed to show the dynamics of phosphorus level variation in reservoir. The model was presented to show water quality levels in response to various phosphorus levels. The simulation results can be an important reference for the evaluation of nutrient loads.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Du Qiaoling AU - Ren Zenghua AU - Liu Zhenze AU - Wang Yiding PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - Detection and Modeling of Phosphorus in Water Quality Monitoring Programs BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.12 ID - Qiaoling2015/08 ER -