Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons in Dust Particles of Moravian-Silesian Region (Czech Republic) in the Winter Season 2013/2014
- Kucbel Marek, Sykorova Barbora, Raclavska Helena, Raclavsky Konstantin, Matysek Dalibor
- Corresponding Author
- Kucbel Marek
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.11How to use a DOI?
- polyaromatic hydrocarbons; dust aerosol particles; cluster analysis; Moravian-Silesian Region.
- Analytes corresponding to 16 polyaromatic hydrocarbons were determined from dust aerosol particles collected on filters at 40 localities of the industrial Moravian-Silesian Region (Czech Republic). Comparison is performed for areas of different character (mountains, towns with and without industry)
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kucbel Marek AU - Sykorova Barbora AU - Raclavska Helena AU - Raclavsky Konstantin AU - Matysek Dalibor PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons in Dust Particles of Moravian-Silesian Region (Czech Republic) in the Winter Season 2013/2014 BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.11 ID - Marek2015/08 ER -