Semi-quantitative Evaluation of Urban Landscape Water in Shandong Province of China
- Deng Haiyan, Qu Shisong, Huang Qiang
- Corresponding Author
- Deng Haiyan
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.24How to use a DOI?
- urban landscape water; semi-quantitative evaluation; Shandong province.
- There are many urban landscape water projects built around Shandong province which improve the local environment in recent years, but how to develop the landscape water in north of China is a challenge and there is no comprehensive evaluation approach. The semi-quantitative evaluation of landscape water is made for 6 cities of Shandong Province respectively in Daming lake of Jinan, Dongchang lake of Liaocheng, Sihuanwuhai of Binzhou, Nansi lake of Jining, Xiao Budong rubber dam of Linyi, Jiashan reservoir of Weifang on the aspects such as water quantity, quality, the ratio of the water surface area to the urban built-up area, biodiversity, the beneficiary population per 1 km2 of water area, cost, the geographic location of landscape water relative to the urban area and comprehensive functions, etc. And then the advantages and disadvantages of the development of the landscape water projects are analyzed as well, consequently, a reference basis is presented for the healthy development of the landscape water projects construction, which is benefit for the sustainable landscape water development and utilization and then promotes the harmonious development in ecology and society of Shandong province.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Deng Haiyan AU - Qu Shisong AU - Huang Qiang PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - Semi-quantitative Evaluation of Urban Landscape Water in Shandong Province of China BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.24 ID - Haiyan2015/08 ER -