Roofwater Quality Simulation in Jinan Urban Area of China
- Deng Haiyan, Wang Weiping, Xu Qiaoyi
- Corresponding Author
- Deng Haiyan
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.25How to use a DOI?
- roofwater; turbidity; accumulation-washout model; initial removal.
- There are no any feasible theoretical methods for determining the initial removal of the roofwater now, which restrains the development of the roofwater utilization to some extent. The main sources of various pollutants in the roofwater and the variation of their concentrations are analyzed with the relevant sampling and testing. Based on the data of turbidity measured from five rainfall processes occurred in Jinan of University, the parameters of the accumulation-washout model for turbidity are estimated, and then the application scope of the model is determined with the relevant verification. The relationship between the turbidity removal rate and the pollutant washout index as well as the roof runoff coefficient are derived, which provides a practical calculation method for determining the initial removal of the roofwater.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Deng Haiyan AU - Wang Weiping AU - Xu Qiaoyi PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - Roofwater Quality Simulation in Jinan Urban Area of China BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.25 ID - Haiyan2015/08 ER -