A Study of the Collaborative Degree between Economic Growth and Carbon Reduction Targets under International Comparative Perspective
- Qu Liang, Chen Cong, Zhang Wulin
- Corresponding Author
- Qu Liang
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.29How to use a DOI?
- carbon reduction; economic growth; collaborative degree; international comparison.
- This paper figures out the collaborative degree between economic growth and carbon reduction targets of China, India, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, the United States and Japan with relevant energy consumption data, carbon emissions data and related economic development data from 1981 to 2010 by constructing economic growth and carbon reduction targets complex systems collaborative degree model. Based on international comparative research framework, this research made the international comparison from a line through the point perspective. And the result is shown in the conclusion part.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qu Liang AU - Chen Cong AU - Zhang Wulin PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - A Study of the Collaborative Degree between Economic Growth and Carbon Reduction Targets under International Comparative Perspective BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.29 ID - Liang2015/08 ER -