Impact of LMX on Coal Mine Safety Culture in China
- Ma Shuming, Zhang Jiangshi
- Corresponding Author
- Ma Shuming
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.30How to use a DOI?
- coal mine; Leader-member exchange (LMX); safety culture.
- Safety culture and the leader interaction with member are the keys to accident prevention. An equation of structure model (ESM) involved Leader-member exchange (LMX) and each element of safety culture is constructed based on literature review. And it is verified by this empirical study in China. 625 questionnaires are distributed and 333 valid samples are obtained with a response rate of 53% at coal mines. Research results from statistic analyses display safety culture is positively impacted by LMX. The conclusion gives advice to the practice of safety culture improvement by LMX promoting at coal mines in China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ma Shuming AU - Zhang Jiangshi PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - Impact of LMX on Coal Mine Safety Culture in China BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.30 ID - Shuming2015/08 ER -