An Approach to the Oil Recovery Enhancement Method Considering Environment Pollution with Fuzzy Parameters
- Karimov Adalat, Rzayeva Ulviyya
- Corresponding Author
- Karimov Adalat
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.38How to use a DOI?
- oil deposits; process efficiency; pollution; fuzzy indicators.
- Interest in oil recovery enhancement methods constantly increases. Scientists all over the world are engaged in research of the most effective methods for the development of oil fields. However, decline in the productivity oil wells still causes a range of problems, not only during their operation. Moreover, significant complications arise in managing the development of oil deposits, which eventually result in a reduction of technical and economic indicators of the process. In this paper, the issue of increase in oil recovery is viewed not only from the perspective of cost-effectiveness and time duration, but by means of intellectual systems we also consider the environmental pollution criteria.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Karimov Adalat AU - Rzayeva Ulviyya PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - An Approach to the Oil Recovery Enhancement Method Considering Environment Pollution with Fuzzy Parameters BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.38 ID - Adalat2015/08 ER -