The Establishment of a Life-cycle Carbon Emission Factor Database for Buildings in China
- Li Dezhi, Cui Peng, Sui Xin, Chen Ping
- Corresponding Author
- Li Dezhi
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.40How to use a DOI?
- carbon emission factor; life-cycle; building; database; China.
- To establish a life-cycle carbon emission factor database for buildings and further to measure the amount of life-cycle carbon emissions of a building accurately, this paper collects life-cycle carbon emission factors for buildings, including energy, building materials, transportation and machinery ones, on the basis of defining the concept of the carbon emission factor and the boundary. Then, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 database platform and Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC) are applied to build "A life-cycle carbon emission factor database for buildings" in China. Users can easily browse, add, modify and delete various types of carbon emission factors. At last, the life-cycle carbon emission of a residential building in Nanjing city of Chinais calculated with the established database.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Dezhi AU - Cui Peng AU - Sui Xin AU - Chen Ping PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - The Establishment of a Life-cycle Carbon Emission Factor Database for Buildings in China BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.40 ID - Dezhi2015/08 ER -