Non- point Source Pollution Load Calculation Based on Raster Data and Export Coefficient Model
- Han Longxi, Gao Qi, Huo Fei
- Corresponding Author
- Han Longxi
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.43How to use a DOI?
- NPS pollution; export coefficient model; raster data; taihulake.
- The article is focused on the surrounding land area of Zhihugang of Taihu Basin, the study area was divided into square grid of 100m on a side, all grid units land use types attribute values were identified according to the regional land use types, raster data model applied to land-use information was set up. Export coefficient of the total nitrogen (TN hereafter) and total phosphorus (TP hereafter) in different land types of non-point source (NPS hereafter) pollution was confirmed synthesizable, the NPS pollutant yielding model based on raster data model was set up, as a result TN and TP load in non-point source pollution was obtained by computation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Han Longxi AU - Gao Qi AU - Huo Fei PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - Non- point Source Pollution Load Calculation Based on Raster Data and Export Coefficient Model BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.43 ID - Longxi2015/08 ER -