Development of Soil Environmental Management Information System: A Case Study in Shandong Province
- Hu Guanglu, Cheng Jiemin, Wang Mingcong
- Corresponding Author
- Hu Guanglu
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.46How to use a DOI?
- soil; heavy metals; geographic information; database.
- A soil heavy metals information system in Shandong province was constructed based on environment quality assessment modeling technologies for heavy metals contaminated soils. The system integrates the VB.net software, GIS software MapInfoMapX and DBMS SQL Server2000. The system includes four main modules: (1) soil type and heavy metals content information management, query and updating, (2) soil heavy metals environment quality assessment (3) the critical value of soil heavy metal pollution and (4) the soil heavy metals environment quality warning. The sampling usage of the system demonstrates that it is of great significance to regional soil heavy metals information management, sharing and decision-making supporting.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hu Guanglu AU - Cheng Jiemin AU - Wang Mingcong PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - Development of Soil Environmental Management Information System: A Case Study in Shandong Province BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.46 ID - Guanglu2015/08 ER -