Application of Spatial Information Grid System on Calculating Probability of Earthquakes Induced by Reservoir
- Yu Chunying, Chen Zhiyong, Zhang Qiuwen
- Corresponding Author
- Yu Chunying
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.47How to use a DOI?
- spatial information grid system; earthquakes induced by reservoir.
- We introduced the Spatial Information Grid System(SIGS) into the research of reservoir-induced earthquakes based on simulated data and existing computational models. With the graphical and grid management functions, we calculated the probability of reservoir-induced earthquakes by dividing the study area into arbitrary size and shape on the SIGS platform.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu Chunying AU - Chen Zhiyong AU - Zhang Qiuwen PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - Application of Spatial Information Grid System on Calculating Probability of Earthquakes Induced by Reservoir BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.47 ID - Chunying2015/08 ER -